In Tampa, Florida
At Acme Pharmacy, We Offer RT-PCR Test In Tampa, Florida
Acme Pharmacy is the leader in the COVID Testing space! Every test is analyzed by a licensed pharmacist, who is well studied and equipped to answer your questions. We are neighbors who care about your health, your time, and stopping the spread of COVID-19. For your local convenience, Covid Testing Service is available as a walk-in, from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
Before You Arrive At To Store:
You can pre-register thru the “Schedule a Test Now” button. If you have COVID-related symptoms, Upon arrival for COVID testing, you will need a few things. Please remember to follow all instructions provided to make this a safe visit to your community Acme Pharmacy.
- Go to our drive-thru window to perform the test.
- If you are going to wait for your results then go back to our front parking area.
- Typically the results take 20 to 30 Minutes for Rapid Antigen Test
- You’ll get your result via email.
If you don’t have any symptoms and need a test for a Travel Purpose, You can come inside the store for a quicker process. Please have your masks on all the time while you are inside the store. We appreciate your neighborly adherence to the protocol set in place for our customer’s and staff’s safety.
Acme Pharmacy invested in the most accurate testing available. What used to take days is now done onsite in 45 to 60 minutes with our ONSITE PCR Device.
If you’re traveling or having surgery, you may need a PCR test. Check with your destination or surgery center to be sure. Some will accept a Rapid Antigen Test, which is less expensive, so it’s essential to find out. This is also a nasopharyngeal swab. The cost is $159. Additionally, you may submit to your insurance company to attempt reimbursement. Currently, we are unable to bill PCR Tests to Insurance Plans
- Utilizes a nasopharyngeal swab
- Patients can submit paperwork to their insurance company.
- You may be reimbursed (Acme Pharmacy won’t be responsible for any denial claims)
- Processed ONSITE.
- 45 minutes results
- AKA Molecular Diagnostic Test
Pros: The Gold Standard Test for active diagnosis is Accepted by many foreign countries, surgery centers, School Administration, etc.
Cons: More expensive than Rapid Antigen Tests
An Important note: COVID-19 tests are diagnostic tools. A negative test result does not rule out a person from contracting COVID-19 in the future. Acme Pharmacy Provides COVID Testing and More. Our facility is well equipped to care for your COVID-19 needs. From testing to recovery supplies, our pharmacists have gathered the supplies you need to recover at home. As always, if you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, you should go to the hospital or dial 911.
Symptoms that could indicate a life-threatening emergency include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or fainting
- A sudden change to vision or difficulty speaking
- Confusion, a sudden change in your mental status
- Sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Severe COVID-19 symptoms to watch for include:
- Shortness of breath while at rest
- Dry cough, fever, and breathing getting more difficult
- Significant or worrisome cough that is getting worse
- Confusion or sudden change in mental status
- Chest pain
- Low oxygen levels
- Extreme sleepiness or inability to wake
- Blue face or lips
3 easy steps
Book your Appointment for one of our COVID-19 tests.
Drive to our Pharmacy location and get tested.
Get your results emailed to you.