Rapid Antigen Test
In Tampa, Florida
At Acme Pharmacy, We Offer Rapid Antigen Test In Tampa, Florida
Acme Pharmacy is the leader in the COVID Testing space! Every test is analyzed by a licensed pharmacist, who is well studied and equipped to answer your questions. We are neighbors who care about your health, your time, and stopping the spread of COVID-19. For your local convenience, Covid Testing Service is available as a walk-in, from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
Before You Arrive At To Store:
You can pre-register thru the “Schedule a Test Now” button. If you have COVID-related symptoms, Upon arrival for COVID testing, you will need a few things. Please remember to follow all instructions provided to make this a safe visit to your community Acme Pharmacy.
- Go to our drive-thru window to perform the test.
- If you are going to wait for your results then go back to our front parking area.
- Typically the results take 20 to 30 Minutes for Rapid Antigen Test
- You’ll get your result via email.
If you don’t have any symptoms and need a test for a Travel Purpose, You can come inside the store for a quicker process. Please have your masks on all the time while you are inside the store. We appreciate your neighborly adherence to the protocol set in place for our customer’s and staff’s safety.
We typically use the Rapid Antigen Test if you’re sick with symptoms or you’ve been exposed to someone who then tested positive. It’s best to wait at least three or more days from the time you were exposed before your test. This test is performed out, in front of your car. It will be processed onsite, and your results are complete in 20~30 minutes. The cost is $59. You may submit it to your insurance company to attempt reimbursement. Currently, We are unable to bill Antigen Test to Insurance Plans.
- Utilizes a 1″ nasal swab
- The patient may submit paperwork to an insurance company
- You may be reimbursed (Acme Pharmacy won’t be responsible for any denial claims)
- Results within 15-20 minutes, onsite
- AKA Antigen Diagnostic Test
Pros: Nearly instant results/ Perfect test for active infection & recent exposure
Cons: Not accepted by some foreign countries (check with your destination)
An Important note: COVID-19 tests are diagnostic tools. A negative test result does not rule out a person from contracting COVID-19 in the future. Acme Pharmacy Provides COVID Testing and More. Our facility is well equipped to care for your COVID-19 needs. From testing to recovery supplies, our pharmacists have gathered the supplies you need to recover at home. As always, if you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, you should go to the hospital or dial 911.
Symptoms that could indicate a life-threatening emergency include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or fainting
- A sudden change to vision or difficulty speaking
- Confusion, a sudden change in your mental status
- Sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Severe COVID-19 symptoms to watch for include:
- Shortness of breath while at rest
- Dry cough, fever, and breathing getting more difficult
- Significant or worrisome cough that is getting worse
- Confusion or sudden change in mental status
- Chest pain
- Low oxygen levels
- Extreme sleepiness or inability to wake
- Blue face or lips
3 easy steps
Book your Appointment for one of our COVID-19 tests.
Drive to our Pharmacy location and get tested.
Get your results emailed to you.