Rapid Antibody Test
In Tampa, Florida
At Acme Pharmacy, We Offer Rapid Antibody Test In Tampa, Florida
Acme Pharmacy is the leader in the COVID Testing space! Every test is analyzed by a licensed pharmacist, who is well studied and equipped to answer your questions. We are neighbors who care about your health, your time, and stopping the spread of COVID-19. For your local convenience, Covid Testing Service is available as a walk-in, from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
Before You Arrive At To Store:
You can pre-register thru the “Schedule a Test Now” button. If you have COVID-related symptoms, Upon arrival for COVID testing, you will need a few things. Please remember to follow all instructions provided to make this a safe visit to your community Acme Pharmacy.
- Go to our drive-thru window to perform the test.
- If you are going to wait for your results then go back to our front parking area.
- Typically the results 20 to 30 Minutes for Antibody Test
- You’ll get your result via email.
If you don’t have any symptoms and need a test for a Travel Purpose, You can come inside the store for a quicker process. Please have your masks on all the time while you are inside the store.We appreciate your neighborly adherence to the protocol set in place for our customer’s and staff’s safety.
If you feel you may have had COVID in the past, you would be a great candidate for this testing type. This test is a finger stick capillary blood draw and looks for IgM and IgG antibodies. These are the antibodies developed after one recovers from COVID-19 or IgG is shown after a Covid Vaccine. It’s possible never to show symptoms of COVID and have antibodies present. The cost of the Antibody Test is $59. Additionally, you may submit to your insurance company to attempt reimbursement. Currently, We are unable to bill Antibody Tests to Insurance Plans.
- Utilizes a finger stick capillary blood draw
- Patients can submit paperwork to the insurance company
- You may be reimbursed (Acme Pharmacy won’t be responsible for any denial claims)
- Processed onsite, Total 15-20 minutes of turnaround time
- AKA Serology Test
Pros: Learn if you have antibodies, as you may be one of the many who had a minor infection.
Cons: Unknown whether the presence of antibodies means immunity
An Important note: COVID-19 tests are diagnostic tools. A negative test result does not rule out a person from contracting COVID-19 in the future.
Acme Pharmacy Provides COVID Testing and More. Our facility is well equipped to care for your COVID-19 needs. From testing to recovery supplies, our pharmacists have gathered the supplies you need to recover at home. As always, if you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, you should go to the hospital or dial 911.
Symptoms that could indicate a life-threatening emergency include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or fainting
- A sudden change to vision or difficulty speaking
- Confusion or sudden change in your mental status
- Sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Severe COVID-19 symptoms to watch for include:
- Shortness of breath while at rest
- Dry cough, fever, and breathing getting more difficult
- Significant or worrisome cough that is getting worse
- Confusion or sudden change in mental status
- Chest pain
- Low oxygen levels
- Extreme sleepiness or inability to wake
- Blue face or lips
3 easy steps
Book your Appointment for one of our COVID-19 tests.
Drive to our Pharmacy location and get tested.
Get your results emailed to you.